Adding your Company Details
Customise the system for your Franchise
Welcome to FranchiseBase! In the Introduction we'll walk through the first steps of setting up FranchiseBase, personalising it to your brand and adding your first users.
These steps will depend on whether you've opted for us to setup FranchiseBase for you.
Through our Setup Service we can add your details, import your manuals into the system and add all of your users & locations.
If you'd like a quick quote for this service, feel free to get in touch.
Adding your Logo and Franchise Details
There are many options to customise FranchiseBase to your brand.
From the outset we wanted FranchiseBase to feel 'personalised' for every franchise or company that uses it, and you can customise elements such as your Logo, Background Image (seen by all users on the Login page) and your brand colours.
- Navigate to Settings > Franchise Details from the left-hand menu.
- This will open the Franchise Details Panel.
- First, click the Text Box under 'Franchise Name':
- This will open a window where you can enter your Franchise name:
- Once you've entered your Franchise Name, click save in the bottom right corner:
- You'll now see that the field has been updated with your Franchise Name:
- You can now repeat this process for:
Franchise Telephone Number - Your head office phone number.
Franchise Logo - Your brand logo, ideally in a square format e.g. 500 x 500px.
Background Image - A background image suited to your brand, ideally in a large format e.g. 1920 x 1080px.
Primary Colour - The main colour for your brand - ideally this should be a mid to dark colour as it will be used for buttons throughout FranchiseBase.
Secondary Colour - A secondary colour for your brand.
Franchise Address - Your head office Address
- Additionally there are extra fields such as 'Your Dashboard Message' and some system related options - but we'll cover these later.
- Once you've completed the above fields, click Refresh in your browser or select Dashboard from the left hand menu.
You'll now see that your Logo and Franchise Name are visible in the top left corner:
Further, if you log-out of FranchiseBase from the top-right corner:
You'll see that your login page is now customised with your Franchise Name, Logo and Background Image: